• What should I know before choosing a paediatrician for my child?
Most of the expert paediatricians’ clinics are set some time slots for expectant parents to visit and ask their queries. You can call and <a href=”https://curachildclinic.com/contacts/”> ask for a consultation </a>before you see your clinic. It is the optimum way of knowing your doctor, staff and the clinic and allows you to understand the details and doubts about your child’s health care and future assessments.
Following is the list of things you need to know and consider as you decide if the treatment is right for your child’s future. These lists of questions help you better understand and align your thoughts and ensure easy and efficient decision making.
• What is the location of the clinic? Is it close to your area? If yes, it is a good option as you can visit the clinic at your convenience. If not, then do they have the facility of online consultation or not?
• What are their emergency appointment policies? In case of an emergency, you need to ensure that you get an emergency appointment on time.
• Do they follow the guidelines of safety and sanitization in their clinic? With the advent of a global pandemic, it is essential to ensure that the clinic follows all its safety measures guided by the government. It is also necessary to make sure that proper sanitization takes place regularly.
• Is the clinic infection free? Your young one is delicate and sensitive to the environment. They might need a proper safe and secure environment. Therefore, the clinic should be infection-free for your child. Also, ensure that all the practices in the clinic, either by the doctors or the staff or the helpers, are clean and fresh every time.
• What are the operating hours? Make sure the schedule is suitable for you. If not, as mentioned above, do they have an option for online consultation or not?
• Does the doctor work alone and has a personal clinic or part of a group of experts? If the doctor works alone and has a unique clinic, then there may be situations where your doctor can be unavailable or in an emergency. For this, ensure that who will be taking care of your appointments. And, if there are more experts in a clinic, who will be the second opinion doctor for your child?
• What is the procedure for online or telephonic consultation? It would help if you were sure to call your doctor 2487 or have specific time slots for telephonic consultation. The significant concern also determines the factor in getting telemedicine, where you can video visit your doctor or nurse or not? In some cases, doctors prescribe medicine only on the prescriptions. So, it would help if you were sure about how the doctor will take care of your child in case of online appointments.